We value our customers and will continue to work with you to recover from this very challenging year and a half. We are working diligently to be as accommodating as possible as we navigate these uncertain times. Together we are STRONG!
- We encourage you to make an appointment with staff before showing up in our offices as some may still be working remotely . We can also meet virtually with customers who prefer the convenience and safety of that option.
- Rental payments can be submitted via the drop box at 409 River St. and/or TRIP on Tenth. You can also arrange to make rental payments or support our events online.
- We recognize that this has been a difficult time and there continues to be a great deal of uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, vaccines and the recovery process. While we encourage you to continue making your rental/mortgage payments on time, we understand many of you are being faced with financial hardships. Please contact your landlord, rental manager, or lender while there are financial assistance opportunities available.
- Secured Credit Card Program
- Homelessness Prevention Program