Not OK? That’s OK! We can help!
To access basic needs information or to reach out to us directly, contact Deasia Adams, Resident Services Coordinator at Deasia@triponline.org or 518-272-8289 ext. 7-239. Any property related issues should still be directed to your Property Manager.
TRIP recognizes the significant impact that economic stability has on people and communities. Simply having a place to live though does not make people feel safe, secure, or ready to build strong community. Therefore, TRIP is launching a Resident Services Demonstration Project.
Our work with tenants will:
· Increase income, reduce debt and improve credit scores
· Improve the move in process for both tenants and staff
· Bridge tenants to activities that build strong community
· Shape TRIP policies and procedures better reflecting our current tenant needs
· Build diverse communication methods which will reflect greater tenant satisfaction over time
Details will be coming soon! If you would like to learn more about Resident Services, or if you are a TRIP tenant and would like to contribute to the development of this new program, please reach out to Deasia Adams, Resident Services Coordinator at Deasia@triponline.org or 518-272-8289 ext. 7-239.